Do you ever catch yourself thinking rude things about someone or judging them and you’re like “hey stop that, that’s not nice don’t u do that”
You Aren’t Boring I Just Suck At Conversations I’m Sorry: a novel by me
I’m Not Ignoring You I Just Don’t Know What To Say: a sequel by me
I Feel Like I have Nothing Interesting To Say So I Don’t Say Anything At All And I’m Really Sorry Don’t Stop Talking To Me: the trilogy.
my anaconda don’t want none unless you got
still not tired of this
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
sirius gets a baby girl and names her orange and he’s just so happy and proud and he tells everyone he meets hey this is orange, she’s the new black
you have no idea how angry this makes me
and when sirius dies she will be the orphan black
CAN YOU IMAGINE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?? LIKE SOMEONE ACTUALLY GIVING A SHIT ABOUT YOU??? BECAUSE I CAN’T
More fun facts about ancient Celtic marriage laws: There were no laws against interclass or interracial marriage, no laws against open homosexual relationships (although they weren’t considered ‘marriages’ since the definition of a marriage was ‘couple with child’), no requirement for women to take their husband’s names or give up their property, but comedians couldn’t get married
It’s Adam and Eve not Adam Sandler and Eve
if i ever misgender you:
- it is not on purpose i promise
- im very sorry
- tell me your correct pronouns and ill use them
- spray me with cold water
when my parents complain about me